Sunday, July 20, 2008

DIAMOND'S OFFICIAL TISSUE ISSUE...

Ain't nothing shakin' but the bacon and that's already taken!..So I decided to jump up to speed and get on board with this bloggin' mess.
It seems to me that if you're on the streets branding your image then you have to do it all around the board.
I have some initiatives in effect and I'm always looking to connect with the masses in order to place my mission in it's proper perspective, ya dig?
Some of my works in progress include my book entitled: WHO'S WHO IN HIP HOP. It's published by my company STONE DIGITAL MEDIA, INC. I also have a documentary in the making about me doing what I do and keeping it fresh. I need all of my peoples to stay intune with my radio show on Live365.com called THE DIAMOND BLACKOUT SHOW.. It features live interviews, good music and great topics..Real Hip Hop for that ass, ya heard?!
I'm still pushing my cd always: THE RE-INTRO on HOME INVASION ENTERTAINMENT.
At the same time I have the EAST COAST OVERDOSE mix cd for everyone on the bricks featuring the best of the best underground artists.
I'm available for celebrity D.J ing , Hosting events (battles, car shows , etc.)..
Hit me up and let's politic!!
DIAMOND BLACKOUT 206-279-7546

No comments: